Kamla Nagar Hospital was started by Dr Ram Goel in 1989. Dr Ram Goel and Kamla Nagar Hospital are familiar names at Jodhpur and in the western districts of Rajasthan.
Dr Ram Goel completed his M.B.B.S. and M.S. from Dr S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur. Thereafter, he joined Jodhpur Hospital in 1985, where he had an opportunity to work with Dr R K Harneja, who was a very proficient and reputed surgeon and had the unique distinction of pioneering surgical work in private hospitals at Jodhpur. During his association with Dr R K. Harneja at Jodhpur Hospital, Dr Ram Goel got an opportunity to get deeply involved with all types of surgical procedures and patient care. His sensitivity to the inconveniences, ailments and problems of the patients led to his obsession about the utilization of best diagnostic tools and surgical equipment for the reduction of pain and speedy recovery of the patients.
Dr Ram Goel has conducted more than 500 free medical check up and laparoscopic surgery camps in all districts of the region of western Rajasthan for the last fifteen years, with a view to provide awareness amongst the healthcare professionals, about latest trends in medical field, management of pain and surgical procedures and equipment.
His contributions in healthcare:
- He introduced the first ultrasound/sonography machine at Jodhpur as diagnostic and supportive tool for surgical operations.
- He was the first to start lithotripsy and endourology for kidney stones at Jodhpur.
- Dr Ram Goel was again the first to start Laparoscopic Surgery at Jodhpur.
- He has done more than 17,000 laparoscopic cholecystectomy surgeries till now and counting.
- He has done more than 500 cases of Haemorrhoids by stapler method (MIPH).
He is now the first surgeon in western Rajasthan to introduce latest in technology like:
- Laser surgery for the removal of urinary stones,
- 3D laparoscopy for gall bladder, appendix, gynaecological and various other surgeries
- Lithotripsy for urinary stones, Bipolar TURP for prostatic problems
|Monday to Saturday
||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
||Only by Appointment