Laparoscopic surgery has many advantages over conventional open surgery. Laparoscopic surgeries in Jodhpur.
- Better surgical precision in 3D laparoscopy
- Reduced operative time especially in 3D laparoscopy
- Reduced risk of injury to nearby structures.
- The risk of bleeding during surgery is reduced
- The smaller incision size also reduces the risk of pain and bleeding after surgery.
- The smaller incision also leads to the formation of a significantly smaller scar after surgery.
- Exposure of the internal organs to external contaminants is significantly reduced in laparoscopic surgery compared with open surgery, therefore reducing the risk of post-operative infection.
- The length of hospital stay required is significantly shorter with laparoscopic surgery, since healing is so much faster. Most patients receive a same-day or next-day discharge and can return to their normal everyday lives much more quickly than after an open surgery procedure.
Laparoscopic General Surgeries
- Hernia repair
- Surgery for reflux esophagitis
Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgeries
- Ectopic Pregnancies
- Ovarian Cysts
- Myomectomy for Fibroids
- Laparoscopic tuboplasties and reversal of Sterilization
Laparoscopic Urological Surgeries
- VVF repair
- Renal cyst
- Ureteric reimplantation
- Surgery for stress incontinence
- Surgery for male infertility like varicocele
- Surgery for undescended testis
Pediatric Laparoscopic Surgery