Department of General & Minimal Access Surgery is providing indoor, Outdoor & 24 hrs emergency services by well trained, qualified & experienced Surgeons. All surgical agonies are dealt with tender love care. The morbidity of surgery in terms of pain, big incision & scar, prolong stay in hospital & post op surgical site infection is reduced by the emergent concept of Laparoscopic Surgery. The department is fully equipped with the state of art laparoscopic instrumentations including 3D Karl Storz Laprasocpic system from Germany and surgical expertise to do basic, advance & single incision laparoscopic surgery.
To make surgery safer department has adopted a core set of safety standards as per NABH. For any emergency surgeries department is committed to provide the highest standard of care. We believe in practicing affordable & safe surgical care with human touch involving latest technology & world class standards.
- Laparoscopic (Key Hole) Surgery for Gall Bladder removal (We have done more than 18000 cases and still counting)
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Laparoscopic/ Open Hernia repair etc. are done using state-of-the-art 3D Karl Storz Laparoscopy system.
- All General Surgical Procedures
- Thyroid and Major Neck Surgeries
- Hernia Surgery using Prolene Hernia System
- Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgeries including Malignancies
- Cancer Surgeries including Breast Conservation Surgeries,
- Head & Neck Surgeries with Reconstruction
- Soft Tissue Sarcomas,
- Gynaecological Malignancies
- Harmonic Scalpel
- Vascular Surgery: Emergency care of Vascular Trauma,
- Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT)
- Advanced Laser Treatment for Varicose Veins.
- Maximum patient comfort
- Less post operative pain
- Less Bruising and swelling
- Excellent medical and cosmetic results
- Short treatment time
- Quick return to normal activities
- Less side effects and complications
- Local Anaesthesia
- Day Care Procedure
- Haemorrhoidectomy using stapler
- Less pain
- Day care procedure
- Less blood loss